Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Good Day

Today we took the kids to Cherry Hill. I forgot my suit and so sat on the picnic table by myself most of the day. It was actually quite nice though. Then my cousin Tonya came to visit me for a bit at my once-lonely table. I just love her to pieces. I also ate razzleberry pie a-la-mode. Any day that you skip lunch to eat pie is a good day.

After work I went to Janelle's and got my key. I hung out with her for a bit. We shot the shit and started planning our house-warming party. The neighbors at the Chateau are awesome. I already know more of them then people at my apt. now, and I haven't even moved in yet! Driving home through the city, I couldn't help but smile and remember how much I love the city. Today I loved everything: stopping for pedestrians, the variety of people, the homeless person that makes you feel awkward, quaint little houses, personality, one-way streets, marking meters, small shops, etc. It made me so happy; it is hard to explain. It's gonna be a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home