Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Where's Willy Wonka?

Last night I went to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I give it an A- for near perfection. The score was amazing, although I thought that some of the Oompa-Loompa songs could have been better. Visually a treat, as Tim Burton films always are. Johnny Depp is amazing along with Charlie and the rest of the cast. You should definitely go see this movie. And I can't wait to see Burton's new project, Corpse Bride.

7 Comments:

Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

Um, Willy smiles for most of the movie. I think, I was smiling even more. permagrin, great flick

11:21 AM  
Blogger HD said...

I'm a big Burton fan myself. It's good to hear a positive review as I haven't seen it yet!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A-?!!?? Really? I didn't like it much.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

What!?

4:32 PM  
Blogger KP said...

I know Em, I talked to Mar Bar on the phone RIGHT after hearing the news. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

(rather quickly) Whoa. (eyebrows quickly angle up towards eachother) (Her lips purse into an o which stays longer than the tone of her voice)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah. Corpse bride looks pretty interesting.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home