A Very Hairy Potter
Sorry I haven't posted in a while Poogie! :) I have been out of town (still am in fact) and have just moments ago finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!!!! I hate to gloat, but I guessed correctly on who dies and who the half-blood prince was from the very beginning of the book. The only thing that I missed was Draco's mission. For those of you who've read it: I thought it would be something a little less obvious and a little more accomplishable. I stand corrected. For those of you out there who are faithful Harry Potter readers like myself, can you believe there is only one left???? Whatever will we do? Well, I've had an enjoyable week with my family here in southern California, but I must now away. I will be back Sunday night and return to work early on Monday morning for canoeing. I called my roommate today and she said QueeQueg seemed a bit angry on Wednesday night, but was quiet on Thursday. Strange how we can get so attached to our pets, and vis versa. I miss my birdie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home