Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Thursday, July 14, 2005

July 14th

Today I went paintballing for the first time. It was wicked fun shooting all of my young students. I came back with just a couple marks. I'm getting pretty fed up with my job, so my vacation next week is coming at the opportune time. And for the past two nights, I've slept! Yeah! The only interruption I had last night was my roommate Shauna who kept waking me up to ask, "Is it okay if I have the light on?" "Is this bothering you?" "Can I watch a movie?" I wanted to scream, "I was sleeping dammit! I don't care what you do; have a baby on the floor if you want, just leave me alone!!!!!" But I refrained and dreamed of killing mini-Shaunas. :)

I've had more drama in my life this week than I have ever had. And over what? A BLOG. That's right. Mike Visseer's blog, thirteen o'clock, full of people I have never met, has been the source of the most drama Katie has ever experienced. How funny is that! Apparantly I am quite the controversial person and they think "pubic hair" is inappropriate whereas saying, "FAG FAG FAG FAG cont'd" is, quote, "an acceptable word on this blog." Wow! The people over there live in a mixed-up, twisted world. The only "cool" people on there, according to them, are girls and are pretty and take bad "jokes" too far. Try to say anything even semi-serious and you are food for the dogs. When I encounter people like this I realize just how lucky I am to be surrounded by the people I am. I know we have our differences, but to anyone that reads this blog: thank you for not being "one of them".

Tomorrow should be a good day: Luna Stix (w/ the hot boy), swimming, Brian's show, gallery stroll, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory followed by the Harry Potter release. Should be a good day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

oooooh (shudders) I am sooo excited. =)

p.s. the having a baby on the floor line... brilliant LOL funny

10:38 PM  
Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM  
Blogger KP said...

Mike, I have not, as you say, converted to your ways. And I never will. I am not a "Compassionate Blog Dictator". I just don't want my blog to turn into an insult-generator. Yours is the first comment I have ever had to delete. I'm glad you leave a mark. Let the world know!

P.S. I had to "delete" the comment from emily since she had been on my computer and so it accidently published under her name. I rectified the problem. Sorry for any confusion.

11:55 PM  
Blogger KP said...

Mike,
You did insult me. If you recall, you in essence said that my whole life hasn't been much of anything at all. Quite an insult if you ask me.

11:56 AM  
Blogger KP said...

P.S. It was a typo, I know your last name is Visser.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home