Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Sunday, June 12, 2005

New Pic

Well, I had to change my Gober pic. Probably something due to museum rights and such. Oh well... perhaps you were all getting sick of the hair leg jutting out of a wall. I have switched the picture, which will hopefully remain for a while, to Umberto Boccioni's Unique Forms of Continuity in Space (1931).

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

is NOT (folding her body, she sticks her toungue out, and turns to run away)

8:56 PM  
Blogger KP said...

You fold your body before you run?

8:58 PM  
Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

The more emotion I feel, the more I try and contort my body . . . yes.

(folding her neck, causing the head and eyes to droop towards her feet)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

or, . . . I like to think so. . . yes

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home