Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Good, now ACTION!

This blog gets less action than my grandma.

Right now I'm reading Nightwood by Djuan Barnes (called by many "the female Joyce"), Paradise Lost, Desert Solitaire (I had Edward Albee, just for the record), and Clit Notes (don't ask).
I'm also working on a paper about the conceit of physicians and cosmographers in John Donne's Hymn to God My God In My Sickness, and one on the un-organ-ization of Rodrigo Toscano, and one on the notion of sodomy as exeuction in Jean Genet's Querelle and Kushner's Angels in America. I think that's all by ways of an update.

TTFN

5 Comments:

Blogger KP said...

That should be, I "hate" Ed Abbey, not had. He he he ...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jared Orme said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Jared Orme said...

You can add a counter to your blog to monitor just exactly how much action it is getting...

http://easy-hit-counters.com/

7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, in case you were wondering, Kushner is homosexual and an extremely leftist political activist. Apparently just another Obie.

8:03 PM  
Blogger KP said...

Mary, I did know Kushner is gay and associated w/ the left. Hadn't heard he was necessarily "an extreme leftist political activist" though. I do know however, that he studied with Harold Bloom!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home