Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Monday, January 21, 2008

For Erica

Tag: Your Favorite

book: Too hard of a question, but one I frequently come back to is Mina Loy's Lost Lunar Baedecker, which is, of course, poetry.
movie: Again, really hard. Memento is right up there.
color: I don't have a particular favorite. I suppose coral, eggplant and olive are all contenders.
TV Show: Lately 30 Rock. The staples are The Wire, Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives. Don't judge.
guilty pleasure: Sheryl Crow.
outfit: I'm with Erica on this one, anything that makes me feel comfortable and sexy.
body part: My eyes and irresistable hips :)
kitchen tip: Get take-out.
life lesson: All disappointment comes from expectation.
activity: Yeah, that would be good for me. :)
food: Currently? Eggwhite omelettes: tasty and guilt-free.
child raising tip: Be smart, don't start.
pet peeve: Annoying people.
game: Pinochle, Settlers and Oregon Trail :)
tattoo (imagined or real): Yes please, but this is a big decision that I'm not yet ready to make.
element: Water. I have to say that; I'm an Aquarius.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~*sim*~ said...

ahh, but here be the irony: aquarius is an air sign, not a water sign. weird, huh!?

5:03 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

memento is such a good movie! So messed up, I love it. you must be on a diet if egg white omelets are your fav - at least that what i'm eating and i just started back up on mine - damn holiday weight =) hey, when you do get some ideas about your future inking let us know, I love that kind of stuff!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Erica Jessop said...

your child raising tip is hilarious, I am going to be giving you a call soon so you best pick up your phone yo!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Mike and Amber said...

Yaay! I'm so glad you did it! I learned a lot about you. I love your kitchen tip!! BTW..yes, we are moving out to Philly for sure! Just so ya know.. compared to getting take out, my food is gonna be free! hint..hint..;)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home