Irreplaceable Language

That sheet stuff/'s a lot a cheese

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feb. 23rd

I really can't express enough how lucky I have felt this past little while: to have such amazing people around me, to have been given such amazing opportunities, and to have everything work out the way it has. I really have such a good life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Jane Price said...

Tru dat yo . . . Congratulations! =) You deserve it.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Jared Orme said...

I agree with both of you. Your good fortune is both gracious and deserved. Good job, Katie.

2:53 AM  
Blogger ~*sim*~ said...

if you are talking about what i think you're talking about, then i must say i empathize with you, for i feel very lucky too. see you in the fall!

-- simran

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home