The Verdict is In
I have just been informed by my sisters that it is annoying when all I post is emode stuff. I then proceeded to tell them that I usually only have books to talk about, and didn't think anyone would be interested. (I had just been putting these posts on my livejournal account.) But they said that the reaction would be to the contrary. So, I might post a few old posts of mine from the lj, and will start trying to be more personal on my blogspot. Ya happy now???? :)
I believe a person should always carry with them a knife so if someone says, "Give me some skin!" You can whip it out, cut off a slice, and give it to them. That way they get want they want, and you get what you deserve. Everybody wins.
This has been skin-deep thoughts with Kate Price

2 Comments:
LOL!!! We didn't hear the last bit of this last night. It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I think I'll be laughing for a good week or so.
... guilty conscience?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home